Research | Faculty of Chemistry at the Gdańsk University of Technology
Research on polymer materials at the Department of Polymer Technology
- New raw materials for the synthesis of polyurethanes based on renewable raw materials.
- Ecological polyols obtained by the liquefaction process of lignin-cellulosic biomass.
- Non-isocyanate polyurethanes.
- Shape memory polyurethane materials.
- Nanocomposite polyurethane foam with reduced flammability.
- Polyurethane scaffolds for tissue engineering.
- Biodegradable polymer compositions for packaging.
- Polyurethane-rubber composites.
- Autothermic regeneration of rubber waste using a twin-screw extruder.
- Reactive processing of polymers and rubbers.