Laboratory is equipped withs two spectrometers: Varian Inova 500 (500 MHz) and Varian Gemini 2000 (200 MHz).
- measurements in a wide frequency range, corresponding to the nucleus: 1H, 13C, 15N, 19F and 31P, etc. of soluble compounds,
- registration of modern homo- and heterocorrelational two-dimensional experiments with usage of pulse field gradients and selective RF-pulses,
- measurements in the temperature range from -150°C to +200°C.
Laboratory specializes in research related to:
- determining the structure of organic compounds, also in multi-component mixtures,
- monitoring of chemical reactions,
- quantitative determination of organic compounds.