Stages of implementation of internships
- Choosing the place and time of the internship (student realizes)
- Registration of the internship at the Virtual Dean's Office. http://www.pg.gda.pl/chem/dziekanat/virtual/
- Preparation and signing of the contract (implemented by the Dean's Office, room 5 Building 5).
- Printing the apprenticeship card (template on the Faculty's website and after logging in to the Virtual Dean's Office).
- Obtaining confirmation on the card about the withdrawal of the contract.
- Delivery of the contract to the company and return of the signed copy to the Dean's Office.
- Implementation of a professional practice.
- Obtaining confirmation of completing the internship, on the apprenticeship card.
- Preparation of the practice report.
- Presentation of the report to the Departments Tutor of interships and obtaining confirmation on the internship card.
- Sending (by electronic means) reports to the Plenipotentiary for Student's Practical Training of the Dean.
- Conversation with the Plenipotentiary for Student's Practical Training of the Dean (a professional practice card should be brought).
- Getting a professional internship.
- Return of the completed Practice Card to the Dean's Office, room 5 Building 5
Ph.D. Eng. Radosław Pomećko – Deans Plenipotentiary for practices and internships for fields of studies: Green Technologies, Green Technologies and Monitoring