Data dodania: 2023-08-21
Development employee in SoBiCo
We are looking for new talents!
Development employee (with prospects of becoming head of department)
Do you want to make a difference in the area of sustainability?
Do you want to be directly involved in the development of innovative plastics?
SoBiCo is a manufacturer of innovative PLA copolymers that expand the range of applications of conventional PLA grades many times over. With our young team of engineers and chemists, we develop sustainable solutions for the entire plastics industry. The flat hierarchies and the great team spirit distinguish us.
- You will develop new material concepts for current and future bioplastics
- From the creation of initial process concepts, to the evaluation of new technologies, to support during the commissioning of the production plant - as a process developer
- You have an eye for the big picture, but can also go into process engineering depth
- You will work with universities, research institutes and developers from across the Group to develop innovative and sustainable new materials
Qualifications & Profile:
- Completed studies and PhD in the field of plastics technology, chemistry or related disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of polymer chemistry, polymer synthesis (ROP), and polymer compounding
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new and complex topics
- Good English language skills
- German language skills or willingness to acquire them (supported by SoBiCo)
What do we offer:
- An interesting and varied job in a future-oriented working environment
- Flexible work organizationPerformance-related remuneration and additional benefits
- Continuing education and training opportunities for your personal development
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references), specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about the recruitment process or the position? Please feel free to contact Mr. Dominik Szczech (Mob: +49 175 9069112).