Date added: 2022-11-28
Competition for the position of PhD student in the project OPUS21 (DPECT)
Competition for the position of PhD student in the project OPUS21, DEC- 2021/41/B/ST4/03255 funded by National Science Centre
Keywords: materials engineering; electrochemistry; nanotechnology; chemical technology; water electrolysis; electrocatalysts; nanostructures;
Competition ends: 15.12.2022
- synthesis of the hybrid electrocatalysts;
- electrodes preparation;
- advanced electrochemical studies of the materials;
- studies of the energetics of the electrolytic hydrogen production coupled with ammonia oxidation - preparation of interim reports and materials for publication of research results.
- M.Sc. degree in electrochemistry, physics, or chemical technology,
- student of the Doctoral School,
- knowledge and experience in electrochemistry,
- fluency in English (spoken and written).
Conditions for awarding scholarship:
Scholarship amount: 2 000 zł/month
Planned date of employment: 1.01.2023 – 20.01.2026
- CV addressing the above requirements and other skills/achievements (e.g. awards, conference participation, computer software support, etc.)
- a copy of the diploma of completion of the second cycle degree.
Place and form of submitting proposals:
Applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to: Justyna Łuczak, PhD, Department of Process Engineering and Chemical Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, Gdańsk University of Technology, Narutowicza 11/12, 80-233 Gdańsk.
Selected persons will be individually invited for an interview. The rules of the competition are set out in the Annex to the NCN Council Resolution No. 25/2019 of 14 March 2019, https://www.ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/uchwaly-rady/2019/uchwala25_2019-zal1.pdf.