Badania materiałów polimerowych realizowane
w Katedrze Technologii Polimerów
General research and development areas:
- use of renewable raw materials in the synthesis of polyurethanes (e.g. based on chemically modified vegetable oils, bioisocyanates and bioglycols) or chemical recycling products of polyurethanes (including glycolysates and glycerolysates).
- development of polyurethane foamed materials with special performance properties (Nova PUR Sp.z o.o.).
- development of polymer composites and nanocomposites with planned properties and intended use.
- research on environmentally friendly methods of synthesis of biomedical, bioactive and biodegradable polyurethanes.
- modification of asphalts with polymers, including particularly fragmented rubber waste from tire recycling processes.
- research on obtaining new varieties of composite polyurethane-rubber materials.
- work on new polymer materials for 3D printing.
- chemical recycling of polyurethanes (glycolysis, glycerolysis, aminolysis) and the application of the obtained decomposition products in utility applications.
- preparation of polymer composite fillers from waste materials.
- synthesis of new non-isocyanate-free polyurethanes (NIPU).
- development of innovative anti-aging agents dedicated to the processing of rubbers synthesized on the basis of renewable raw materials.
- synthesis of new polyesters obtained from bio-substrates.
- optimization of plastic products using renewable raw materials or recycling products.
- syntheses and studies on the effectiveness of functional additives (including plasticizers and antioxidants).
- research on a technical scale with the use of a dosing-mixing unit.
possibility of experimental production of polyurethane technical products.